About Kadambur English Medium School

The Kadambur English School was established in the year 2000 and started functioning from 01/06/2000 onwards. It functions under the Kadambur Educational and Charitable Trust, Kadambur, Kannur District. The Trust is permanently registered under Indian Trust Act 1982. The present Manager of the school is Mr. P. Muralidharan. The school is situated almost 2kms to the East of Edakkad Town, 18km, to the South of Kannur city and 9kms from Telicherry Railway Station to the North.

The school is affiliated to CBSE New Delhi and bears the affiliation number 930551. Classes from Kindergarten to Plus Two function at the school with an aggregate student strength of 1319. There are 56 teachers working under different categories with a supporting staff of 7. The school is labelled as one of the leading Senior Secondary Institutions in the entire District.